[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Allan D. Piske" <zyryz at terra dot com dot br>
 To:  "Marten" <wleiden at xs4all dot nl>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall with PC-Card adapter
 Date:  Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:24:44 -0300
Hi,

problem.
The controler is ok, and the wireless card works fine in my linux laptop,
but m0n0wall hang while trying to load the wl driver .. i familiar with irq
problems so i tryed to disable all possible devices interfering but m0n0
still tries to use sio0 at irq3, its fixed in the kernel and i cant do
anything about it ... any ideias?

PS: If the pcmcia card isnt inserted m0n0wall loads ok, but no wireless then
=/