[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jesse Stengel <jesse at ece dot arizona dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Having an odd problem with filtered bridging
 Date:  Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:05:48 -0700 (MST)
Ok I fixed the problem, and tonight is a learning experience for all of
us.

What I learned:

Don't post stupid questions before you check your wiring. The firewall was
never having any problems, it was blocking both hosts just fine... I was
just confused as to which host had been moved over. 114 was unfiltered
because 114 was still plugged into VLAN 1. Funny how that works. 114 is
now behind the firewall and is filtered as it should be.

What you learned:

Don't listen to me, I'm dumb and need to check my work before I post.

Sorry for wasting your time.

--Jesse