[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Parvass" <Richard dot Parvass at aaland dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Max VPN tunnels + throughput?
 Date:  Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:45:01 +0100
Can anyone tell me what the maximum number of configured VPN tunnels is,
and the maximum number of concurrent tunnels?

Does anyone have any VPN throughput measurements for various encryptions
using a WRAP board?

Using a WRAP board, can I reasonably expect to use AES at the maximum
link throughput of 256kbs?

Thanks

Richard

The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and
others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on its contents
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The opinions expressed in this message are that of the sender and not
necessarily those of Aaland Limited. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify postmaster at aaland dot co dot uk