[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Edward Saipetch <beamz at twentybelow dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Odd problem with Vonage
 Date:  Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:11:20 -0500
Hello,

For some reason after a day or two of the Vonage line working (i.e. dial
tone) it will stop working and there will be no dial tone. The first
time I called Vonage to see if something was wrong or if some settings
had been changed and the results were inconclusive, everything started
to work after I rebooted my Soekris.

Just a few seconds ago my wife let me know that it wasn't working again
so I just did a Reset State, rebooted the cisco ata and everything is
working fine now. The only other thing that could be happening during
this is my external ip could change on occassion if the dsl modem resets
or something. It's almost like there are some things being kept in the
tables which aren't good anymore, any ideas?

- Ed