[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Edward Saipetch <beamz at twentybelow dot com>
 To:  Axel Eble <axel dot eble at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Odd problem with Vonage
 Date:  Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:57:54 -0500
Axel,

That sounds right on target. The other thing I would love to be able to
do is run nsupdate to update a record on one of my own dns servers. It
seems like there should be hooks to do actions based on a new ip coming
into m0n0wall.

I haven't looked at the plugin documentation but is there a way to at
the bare minimum run these sorts of cron scripts? It would be simple to
check to see if the external ip has changed every minute and if it has,
perform a set of actions (be it clearing the ipf tables or running
nsupdate).

- Ed