[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  gramels <gramels at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Odd problem with Vonage
 Date:  Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:23:35 +0200
yep, I allready did some tests for Manuel in this topic:

if you put filter_flush_nat_table();
in
/etc/rc.newwanip

it seems to work for me (more to come tonight affter the next ip
change). Can somebody elso also test this please to confirm:

download
/etc/rc.newwanip using http://wall/exec.php
add the line above
upload it
copy it from /tm/etc/rc.newwanip to /etc/etc/rc.newwanip (using
http://wall/exec.php)
and wait for the next ip change