[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey at goldmark dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  dd incantation for OX X
 Date:  Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:42:16 -0700 (PDT)
I am wondering what the dd incantation is for Apple OS X.  And should I be
writing to the raw device.

As it happens, all of my working machines which run other systems are
either so ancient that they don't support USB (so no way to plug in CF
reader) or are in bits and pieces all over the floor.

I did attempt to search the list archives for this.  My apologies if I
overlooked this.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                            http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/