[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan J. Getts" <gettsr2 at Scranton dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  dhcp wi0 captive portal
 Date:  Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:34:28 -0400
I'm trying to get m0n0wall to act as a DHCP server on the wi0 interface.  I set it up in the DHCP
screen (OPT1 tab), and I set up the SSID in the OPT1 interface screen.  When I restart the system
and try to connect via a laptop computer, I get a bogus address that is not in the range I defined.

I should also say that I cannot allow bridging since this will ultimately use the captive portal.