[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  "'David Kitchens'" <spider at webweaver dot com>, "'Jeremy'" <Mr dot Jeremy at verizon dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DHCP on opt1
 Date:  Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:30:38 -0400
I don't mean to answer for Jeremy, but there is no WEP to turn off in the
m0n0. The wireless is on a external, separate, non-m0n0 access point. WEP
should still work in this situation - the WEP is between the access point
(AP) and the client wireless card. This does work in my configuration.

James W. McKeand