[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  gramels <gramels at gmail dot com>
 To:  kjetilla <kjetil underscore larsen at broadpark dot no>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic shaping ViOP over a IPsec link
 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:27:04 +0200
keep in mind, that voip over vpn has some pitfalls in respect tu mtu
size etc... I had some bad expierences here independent of the
available bandwith. I would check for that first. What are the jitter
values on jour fones? (on cisco 79xx with sip image press the info key
twice to see iinfo about jitter for ongoing calls)