[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Peer Dicken <peer at dicken dot name>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Routing / NAT issue
 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:37:13 +0200
Am 28.09.2004 um 16:14 schrieb Peer Dicken:
> My client's lan is / 24. We need to establish a tunnel to
> another network with
> I know this is - ahh - difficult. I want to get around it and created
> a VLAN interface / 24 which is used as the local
> subnet in the ipsec definition.
> I can ping hosts on the other side, from the firewall. What do I need
> to do to ping from the LAN? I think I need NAT or
> something. Please help me a little.

I thought I could do this with outbound NAT, but it does not work. Does
really nobody have a hint for this problem? I want to NAT our LAN,
using the 192.168.233 network. The other LAN has a route to, which is the VLAN interface.

MfG / best regards,

Peer Dicken

AIM/iChat: peerdicken, IRC DerPeer@FreeNode

PGP.sig (0.2 KB, application/pgp-signature)