[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia dot net>
 To:  Axel Eble <axel dot eble at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Fwd: [m0n0wall] Captive with IMAP
 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:24:48 -0400
I just think mysql support should be compiled into the binary by
default.  I have made a change where m0n0wall pulls "banned" usernames
from a remote mysql table during radius authentication.  Many other
people make customizations like this, so the mysql support would be good
for those who are customizing m0n0wall....