[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Hanselmann <m0n0 at hansmi dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b1
 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:23:17 +0200
Hello

> Not that I'm concerned, but as a matter of curiousity... I've seen windows
> and dos tools that indicate the state of the disk spindle? I assume they do
> so by recording the sending of the "standby" command, and the first
> subsequent read or write command.

Uh, then I have to check again the ATA specifications. If i find
something i may write another patch for the kernel and integrate it into
the webinterface. But that'll take some time, because I'm busy with
other things currently.

--
Greets, Michael | Gentoo Developer using m0n0wall | http://hansmi.ch/
I used to be an agnostic, but now I'm not so sure.