[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Kay Konrad" <maillinglist at city dash box dot de>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RADIUS client PHP
 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:25:16 -0700
> I'm using the Microsoft IAS "Service", it's really easy to setup.

So you are using it for captive portal AND pptp - neat!

Question though - does Microsoft IAS support the accounting component of
Radius? i.e. when the monowall sends accounting packets for usage, are they
recorded so that you can report on them later?

If so, where do you find that info?

I echo Axels thoughts... add this to the wiki please? Or were you going to
do it Axel?

I can see some of the parallels Robert is referring to, but I'm not a
windows junkie anymore - maybe it will make more sense after I try it.

Still think the docs should be uploaded to the wiki... What if something
happens to the external references?

Thanks!

m/