[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Jorma Spaziano <jspaziano at mileshealthcare dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help Please.
 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:13:47 -0400
Jorma Spaziano wrote:

>Would someone clue me in on how to pass traffic from 172.20.26.0/23 down my exsisting IPSEC tunnel
to 172.25.62.0/23 if it can be done. I have the routes in place at the Main office and can ping down
the wire to 172.25.62.0.
>From the remote site If I do a tracert from a windows 98 client to 172.25.62.50 the packets die at
the external interface of the main office machine nor can I ping from monowall's ping utility.
>Help is very apperciated!
>Thank You!
>Jorma Spaziano

IPSec dynamically creates it's own routes.  Remove your routes, and if
your tunnels are configured correctly, it should work once they
connect.  If not, please post your configs so we can see what you may
have done wrong.

Chris