[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless AP on Soekris net4801 hardware
 Date:  Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:20:09 +0200
Hi all,

After asking Manuel's opinion on that topic, I've decided to choose the
(more reliable) dedicated AP option. But as long as we have no money to
buy Cisco gear, I would be curious to know what cheap AP you currently
use at work (or at home).

Many thanks for the feedback.

-- Vincent

PS : For those who are still interested in using the 2511MP card in AP
mode, I've contacted Netgate about a possible firmware problem. Here is
their answer: