[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Cook <david dot cook at jetpress dot com>
 To:  'Vincent Fleuranceau' <vincent at bikost dot com>, "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wireless AP on Soekris net4801 hardware
 Date:  Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:56:06 +0100
Vincent,

The Buffalo WLA2-G54C Compact Repeater/Bridge is an inexpensive solution and
has worked well for me. Is a very compact unit and comes with a wall
mounting bracket. Also supports external aerials with an MC connector.

Only shortcoming is it doesn't support Power over Ethernet (PoE) on it's
own, though you can use a combination of a PoE supply (WLE-POE-S) and
receiver (WLE-POE-R33).

For more info:
http://www.buffalotech.co.uk/webcontent/products/wireless/index.php?cat=G54&
itemID=wla2-g54c

JET PRESS LIMITED
Nunn Close
Huthwaite
Nottinghamshire
NG17 2HW
UK

Web:	www.jetpress.com
Tel:	+44-1623-551 800
Fax: 	+44-1623-551 175

Confidentiality Notice
This message and its contents are confidential.  The contents are solely for the attention of the
recipient(s) named above and any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution is forbidden.  If
you are not the recipient named above, please contact the sender immediately and destroy this
message.  The views expressed in this message are those of the sender and not necessarily those of
JET PRESS LIMITED.