[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Cook <david dot cook at jetpress dot com>
 To:  'Peer Dicken' <peer at dicken dot name>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] CE sign
 Date:  Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:31:20 +0100
Hi Peer

The certification process that Pascal puts the WRAP devices through (as of
July 2004) is to meet FCC 47 Part 15 Subpart B. He does not CE mark the
devices, with cases or without, leaving this the responsibility of the EU
importer.

Bear in mind that Switzerland does not enforce CE marking.

Regards

David

JET PRESS LIMITED
Nunn Close
Huthwaite
Nottinghamshire
NG17 2HW
UK

Web:	www.jetpress.com
Tel:	+44-1623-551 800
Fax: 	+44-1623-551 175

Confidentiality Notice
This message and its contents are confidential.  The contents are solely for the attention of the
recipient(s) named above and any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution is forbidden.  If
you are not the recipient named above, please contact the sender immediately and destroy this
message.  The views expressed in this message are those of the sender and not necessarily those of
JET PRESS LIMITED.