[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "NewMedia42" <newmedia42 at excite dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Trivial request for Traffic Shaper/Pipes change
 Date:  Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:19:08 -0400 (EDT)
Currently in the Pipes section of the Traffic Shaper, you're forced to enter a bandwidth > 0...
According to the pseudo docs (and playing around in the shell), if you enter 0, it sets the
bandwidth to unlimited.  Ideally I would love to be able to do this, since I use the Traffic Shaper
to help graph data into MRTG, not to actually limit bandwidth - but in the current version, if you
try to enter 0, it will error out saying that it isn't a valid size.

Anyway, it should be trivial, and it would be a welcomed change (for me at least).

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com