[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan J. Getts" <gettsr2 at Scranton dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive portal and DHCP
 Date:  Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:43:48 -0400
I am currently using m0n0wall's captive portal feature and everything works fine.  My clients are
being given a 192.168 address and nat is doing a good job.  I was wondering, however, if there is
any way to give my clients IP's that the world can talk to directly.  I would like for these IP's to
be distributed by a DHCP server on the WAN network.  Is there anyway to do this?  Remember that I am
running captive portal, so bridging is not an option.