[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Wireless AP on Soekris net4801 hardware
 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:01:54 +0200
Hi all!

I'm about to order a Soekris net4801 and I would like to add a WiFi card
to it, so that I can try to setup an AP with m0n0wall itself.

I know the easy way would be to buy other PCMCIA-based Soekris boxes,
but I need the power of the net4801 model.

So, what mini-PCI cards will work in AP mode on a net4801? I've noticed
some people have reported that the 2511MP Plus card does not work for
some unknown reason...

Any success story?

Should I go for the external AP option, instead?

Thanks,

-- Vincent