[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "NewMedia42" <newmedia42 at excite dot com>
 To:  mk at neon1 dot net
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with deployment (timeout related)...
 Date:  Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:14:52 -0400 (EDT)
I'll see what I can do, but my Unix experience is fairly limited, although I've done quite a bit of
programming so hopefully the build process won't be a nightmare for me.

Which version of FreeBSD are you recommending - 4.10?  The hacker docs say 4.8, but I wanted to make
sure before I install it...