[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  extras
 Date:  Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:25:22 +1000
Hi all

Is there an area of extras that people have written for m0n0 ??

I mean, who knows what cool stuff I could use, but I don't know whats
out there without a list of extras written by people ...

Perhaps an area on the webby to upload things to ?

Dore Achievement Centres (Pty) Ltd - Hotline: 1300 55 77 11

www.dorecentres.com.au

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information
and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. If you have received it in error please notify us
immediately by telephoning 1300 55 77 11 and destroy this e-mail and
any attachments. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
The content of this email is not necessarily that of the Dore Acievement
Centres unless otherwise specified.  This email was scanned for possible
viruses and was sent on 1/10/2004 by barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au to m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch