[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fady Makar" <fady dot makar at mapds dot com dot au>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, "'m0n0wall list'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: Generic PC Version - m0n0 1.1b17 + snort
 Date:  Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:43:57 +1000
But wouldn't be nice for all of us to benefit form that as well since it
has already been developed, I mean I Am sure that there are lots of us
out there waiting for this feature, I am currently using the m0n0 1.1b17
+ snort and have tried to upgrade to 1.1 as I thought that I can
continue with the snort feature since it was saved to the floppy
configurations, but I thought wrong and it didn't work.... I know that
all the m0n0 gurus developing and always updating to the better monowall
but plz consider this feature in the future of M0n0Wall....

Fady.