[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Hannes Widmer" <h dot widmer at cybernet dot ch>
 To:  "'Kim Hartlev'" <kim at hartlev dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] on each IP port 25/110 open ??? why?
 Date:  Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:13:27 +0200

Hi Kim

Thx for your reply. It can't be because with my old "only packet filter"
Bridge Firewall,  I never had this problems... any why you mean It's my
ISP?. I have a leased Line, cupper with a half c class and my ISP, i worked
there before, the only route traffic. They have no filters set, no policys
defined nothing.

I have a mail Server witch has this ports open but

Any other Ideas?....