[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ping Kwong" <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 To:  <peter at Closeconsultants dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN
 Date:  Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:43:44 -0700
Well it would appear that Manuel is far from a 1.2 final seeing how there
has been one beta so far and from past history going from 1.0 release to 1.1
release.  This will give ample time for stability testing based on the
interest of OpenVPN on this list.  Besides, he can always leave out the
OpenVPN codebase for a 1.2 release and just release a 1.3 beta 1 immediately
afterwards with OpenVPN.