[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kelly Kur <Kelly at cadcomputer dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  DNS
 Date:  Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:33:45 -0600
I am using an Monowall as my router behind that I have a exchange server
called ie. Mydomain.com which I also registered. I also have a DNS server on
this server. I am using DMZ (uses a private address for the server) port for
this server I made the appropriate rules to foreword, port 25 (tcp)
/53(udp)/443(tcp) to the dmz port. I have no problem sending email from the

receive any email at all. I am not sure If I have to use a DNS foreword
option in monowall for this purpose or not. Btw I am using  Win2k3 SBS, did
I make a mistake configuring the DNS on the server or is the router blocking
access to the DNS server?

---