[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andy Boatman" <andyboatman at computeruniverse dot us>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Firewal rules problem, I think
 Date:  Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:58:24 -0500
Hello, I am new to m0n0wall.  So far, I have been really impressed.  I
managed to get my FTP server working properly, but I have what I'm sure is a
small, easy to fix problem.  The reason I decided on m0n0wall is because I
have one DSL (Bellsouth) connection I wish to divide between 4 networks.
Everything is working, except that each interface can "see" the shares on
every other interface.  I want to have it set so that LAN can access the
internet, but not OPT1, OPT2, or OPT3.  I'm sure the problem is nothing more
than my lack of understanding of the rules used to permit/block/reject
traffic.

Thanks for your help,

Andy Boatman

Senior Technician