[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefano Del Corno <stefano dot delcorno at email dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Update no-ip.org DynDNS records ...
 Date:  Sat, 2 Oct 2004 08:56:24 +0200
Hello m0n0wall users,

      I'm quite new to M0n0wall and I'm migrating from IPCop ..
      Previously I had all my dyndns records on no-ip.org and now I'm
      searching a way to update my records with m0n0wall ..
      I've seen many different DynDNS services but I couldn't figure
      out how to update a no-ip.org record ..

      I did a quick search on google, on m0n0wall mailing lists and on
      no-ip.org website but didn't find what I'm searching .. Maybe I
      did the wrong search or I didn't fully understood what I've
      found .. And finally here I am .. :-)

      Anyone could help me ??

      -s-

--
Best regards,
 Stefano                            mailto:stefano dot delcorno at email dot it

 Sponsor:

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1570&d=2-10