[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <baadpuppy at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Update no-ip.org DynDNS records ...
 Date:  Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:20:49 -0400
The DynDNS client in m0n0wall doesn't support no-ip the last time I
checked.  Your options are to either run the no-ip.org client behind
the m0n0wall (which *does* work, even with NAT), or change to use
another provider.  I opted for changing to use another provider, and
let my no-ip.org names expire.

hope this helps,
jim