[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Vincent Fleuranceau" <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  <peter at Closeconsultants dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN
 Date:  Sat, 2 Oct 2004 20:02:59 +0200
> I anybody has any thoughts to help me compile a wishlist that would be
> helpful.

Peter,

It would be very handy to have a built-in VPN "gateway" feature to connect
two (or more) different networks, so that people can use it in place of
IPsec (of course, when no inter-operability is needed, in 100% m0n0wall
setup only).

In that setup, one machine could act as the VPN concentrator (OpenVPN
server) and other machines could be "satellites" only (OpenVPN clients).

I hope my description is clear enough and this design can be useful to other
people...

Just let me know.

Regards,

-- Vincent