[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  K <sfpdswat at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Block size in m0n0wall console... what is it?
 Date:  Sun, 3 Oct 2004 00:02:02 -0400
On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 12:06:42 -0700 (PDT), K <sfpdswat at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> During the initial bootup of m0n0wall, there are 5
> console options (set WAN/LAN interface, reboot, etc).
> One of them is for setting the "block size", and is
> defaulted at 4096.

Where do you see that?  My menu shows the following 5 options:

1. Interfaces
2.  Set LAN IP
3.  Reset webGUI password
4.  Reset to factory defaults
5.  Reboot

What's the type of installation?  The system I'm referencing is a
CD/floppy setup, don't have a console cable handy at the moment to
check my Soekris (CF install).

> P.S. I tried searching / reading the FAQ/document on
> m0n0wall homepage, but both URLs returned 403 access
> error.

That's my fault.  I fat fingered something on a commit and the build
process wiped out the docs on the site.  It's back now.

-Chris