[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mikael \"Nalle\" Jansson" <mikael dot jansson2 at comhem dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problems white m0n0wall 1.1 Getting Watchdog tme out
 Date:  Sun, 3 Oct 2004 14:50:04 +0200
Hello i having problems white m0n0wall 1.1. My computer starts up ok and i
can see the m0n0wall meny. Bath after ca 15 sec the first fault messinges
comes: vr1 watchdog time out (lan card) then vr0 watchdog time out (wan) And

The pc is a old pentium 200 White a intel mother bord
The network cards is 2 Dlink DFE 530TX  Ver C1

Sorry fore my bad Spelling im not so good at english

/Micke