[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lists <lists at closeconsultants dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OpenVPN
 Date:  Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:49:32 +0100
Greetings one and all

I am currently working on the OpenVPN feature for 1.2.

So far I have working...

OpenVPN server mode (using ovpn 2.0beta11).  This works with tap and tun
interfaces over UDP and TCP.

I have a small number of client push features including:
ping
ping-reset
ping-exit

I have tested against win2k ovpn client (2.0beta11) in all 4 modes and it
works OK.

I have integrated the OVPN feature with the OPT interfaces list and run a
variety of tests against the firewall and NAT.

I have some spare time available this weekend and I want to include any other
features that mey be useful before passing the code over to Manuel for
inclusion in a forthcoming beta release.

I anybody has any thoughts to help me compile a wishlist that would be
helpful.

Regards

Peter Curran

believed to be clean.