[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Marco Bottacin <m0n0 at westdam dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN QUESTION : IPSEC CLIENT
 Date:  Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:01:19 -0400
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:41:17 +0200, Marco Bottacin <m0n0 at westdam dot com> wrote:
> Hi to everyone.
> I need a VPN Freeware clint ( or opensource ) for Mobile Connectivity using IPSEC.
> I know i can use PPTP and win2k/xp embedded client but i need more speed and security.

Intel's NetStructure VPN client might work (disclaimer: I've never tried it)

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/Detail_Desc.asp?ProductID=509&DwnldID=3559

The SafeNet SoftRemoteLT described in this FAQ entry used to be freely
available I believe, but no longer is as far as I can tell.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq.html#id2591463

-Chris