[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  K <sfpdswat at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Adam McNeill <adam dot mcneill at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Priotitizing packets
 Date:  Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:14:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Humm you said ping time is high. How high are you
talking about?

E.g. What's the ping time to www.yahoo.com with Bit
Torrent and all traffic shaper things turned on?

And what's the ping time to www.yahoo.com with Bit
Torrent and all traffic shaper things turned OFF????

Two more questions:
1. What's the upload/download speed you're told by
your ISP?
2. What's the upload/download speed specified in
Firewall-->Traffic shaper-->Pipes?

http://mail.yahoo.com