[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mikael \"Nalle\" Jansson" <mikael dot jansson2 at comhem dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SV: [m0n0wall] Problems white m0n0wall 1.1 Getting Watchdog tme out
 Date:  Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:42:37 +0200
I have tryed every thing now whiteoute resoult. I have tryed white PnP and
white PnP disabled and i still getting the same failur watchdog time out.

Is there any way to manualy configure the network cards like shousing what
drivers the loader shall load? I have lucked around and have find that the
RTL 8139 linux driver shall work white my cards.