[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vittore Zen <drzen at gamebox dot net>
 To:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Subject:  Captive with IMAP - step 1
 Date:  Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:12:40 +0200
In data 25/09/04 9.10 Dinesh Nair ha scritto:

> On 25/09/2004 02:34 Mitch (WebCob) said the following:
>
>> Sounds good - imap to pop I think is just a matter of the parameters
>> to the
>> login - assuming that library is in mono - if not, we'd need to use a
>> raw
>> socket.
>>
>> Is that what your code does?
>

> it'd probably be a raw socket. the RADIUS implementation sends udp
> packets (via raw sockets) back and forth between m0n0 and the RADIUS
> server.
>
> if IMAP/POP authentication were to be integrated in, you'd need to
> have the routines check for auth using the desired protocol and then
> return success/failure to m0n0. see radius_authentication.inc and
> radius_accounting.inc as well as index.php in /usr/local/captiveportal.

I modify the page services_capriveportal.php and so on....
in this page I add a checkbox that say "Enable IMAP/POP3 accounting" and
a new tab (like "Allowed ip address" ) that say "POP3/IMAP server"

This tab have a table with:
Domain: e.g. fool.com
Server: e.g. imap.fool.com
Type: a select from POP3, IMAP, POP3s,IMAPs
Login syntax: e.g. user@domain

(with edit/delete/add images)
Now, the first step is done :-)

Bye