[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Anthony Wright" <anthony dot wright at overnetdata dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Used Soekris Boards for Sale in UK - ideal firewalls or wireless routers
 Date:  Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:02:08 +0100
I have a number of used soekris boards for sale complete with case. These are low power single board
computers with PCMCIA and mini-PCI slots and are ideal as firewalls or wireless routers. More
information on the boards can be found at www.soekris.com. The boards are used, but look as new and
are in full working order.

Happy to ship within the UK, buyer pays for shipping.
I can ship overseas but will need to add Paypal charges, though outside EU no VAT is charged.

If you're interested or have some questions, please drop me an email.

Thanks,

Tony Wright.