[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Axel Eble <axel dot eble at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] R: [m0n0wall] VNC Problem
 Date:  Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:41:59 +0200
On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:29:47 +0200, Vincent Fleuranceau
<vincent at bikost dot com> wrote:
> [...]

You need to change the MTU on the WAN side of your m0n0wall. The
initiating computers should negotiate the MTU with the next hop.

Axel Eble, CISSP * Trienter Str. 6b * 87437 Kempten (Allgäu) * Germany
VoIP: 8002887 at sipgate dot de * cell: +49.178.285-3265