[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Horst dot Ritter at mach dot com
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] HowTo NAT private IP to public IP before going through VPN
 Date:  Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:40:00 +0200
Dear Chris,

Thank you for the email.

I recommend the m0n0wall to customers which neither have a Cisco or
Checkpoint already in place nor they are able to get such a device. Hence,
I am afraid it is not reasonable to ask each of them to put a second device
in the network. Especially, only to do NAT due to the fact that it won't be
a unique solution for only one customer. Otherwise, I would gladly apply
your proposal.

Therefore, I would like to ask if this function is interesting enough to
put it on the "To do/Whishlist"? Or does anybody else have a sly workaround
with only one m0n0wall yet?

I would be still glad for any suggestions.

Horst