[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  William Arlofski <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 Subject:  List reply-to, and CC choices
 Date:  Thu, 07 Oct 2004 12:47:41 -0400
Would it be possible for the mailing list owner to switch the reply-to
and CC fields on email sent from the list.

Currently when clicking "reply" to an email on the list, the reply goes
to the sender, rather than to the list. Often, a reply ends up being
sent only to the user and because of this, the problem is solved, but
the answer never makes it to the list leaving dead ends for future
m0n0wall users seeking answers to questions.

I think reply-to should be the m0n0wall list, and CC should be the
original sender. Am I off base on this line of thinking?

Thanks for any input.

Bill Arlofski
waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com