[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <baadpuppy at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Titlebar text
 Date:  Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:52:23 -0400
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:36:16 -0700, Mitch (WebCob) <mitch at webcob dot com> wrote:
> > fw-XYZ.mydomain.com - M0n0wall webGUI
> > fw-ABC.mydomain.com - M0n0wall webGUI
> >
> > As the text in the title bar would at least be displayed as fw-ABC and
> > fw-XYZ in even the smallest of tabs.
>
> I thought this was already done or at least discussed in the past - not sure
> if it was a patch or ?
>
> Sounds awfully familiar though.
>
> m/

Yes, a similar feature was added where the name of the m0n0wall box is
included in the contents of the page.  What is being asked for is the
just as useful feature to put it into the <title> </title> area, so
that multiple windows/tabs are more easily identified.  When
configuring more than about 3 m0n0wall devices, this could be the
difference between getting them all configured right and wrecking a
config.

I vote for this as well.  :)

jim