[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Hanselmann <m0n0 at hansmi dot ch>
 To:  William Arlofski <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] List reply-to, and CC choices
 Date:  Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:08:39 +0200
Hello all

> Would it be possible for the mailing list owner to switch the reply-to
> and CC fields on email sent from the list.

For the used software (ezmlm), the required settings would be:
echo 'Reply-To: <#l#>@<#h#>' >> ~/$list/headeradd
echo 'reply-to' >> ~/$list/headerremove

ezmlm is really nice, btw. :-)

> I think reply-to should be the m0n0wall list, and CC should be the
> original sender. Am I off base on this line of thinking?

I think that too.

--
Greets, Michael | Gentoo Developer using m0n0wall | http://hansmi.ch/
It is not that polar co-ordinates are complicated, it is simply