[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeffrey Goldberg" <jeffrey at goldmark dot org>
 Subject:  Stupid XP/physdiskwrite question
 Date:  Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:26:33 -0700
I am at a site where the only CF writer is internal to a Microsoft XP
machine, about which my ignorance is vast.  physdiskwrite is prompting
me for which disk to write the image to, but the names don't correspond
nicely to the names that XP is giving me.  That is, I want to use the
device on F:, but I am not certain that physdiskwrite as picked that up.

Thanks,

-j
--
 Jeffrey Goldberg           http://www.goldmark.org