[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Jim Gifford <baadpuppy at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Titlebar text
 Date:  Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:23:10 -0400
if you dont wanna wait for manuel, it's a real easy fix, takes like 2 minutes
to do it to your own image.

I just opened the pages with Bluefish and did a replace all with the PHP call
for the hostname in the <title>. DO NOT use Dreamweaver as I have unexpected
issues with that.

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311