[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Patrick Hamers <phamers at xs4all dot nl>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Supported mini-PCI cards (11Mbps/54Mbps)
 Date:  Fri, 8 Oct 2004 00:06:27 -0400
On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 00:40:21 +0200, Patrick Hamers <phamers at xs4all dot nl> wrote:

> Is there a list of mini-PCI cards that are supported by m0n0wall? Cisco,
> Saneo, Unex,.. Which types?

While working on the supported hardware list, there is only one I'm
aware of and that I can find in the list archives.  (everyone - please
inform me if I'm missing any).

Can be found here: http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=WirelessCards

> Is it possible to buy a wireless card a/b/g (for future use with m0n0wall,
> 54Mbps) that is supported by m0n0wall?

No, all the a/b/g cards only have drivers available in FreeBSD 5.x.