[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Giordano Zambelli" <giordano dot zambelli at besafe dot it>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  R: [m0n0wall] H323
 Date:  Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:10:22 +0200
I try to use an H323 gatekeeper un my wan subnet, but when i try to connect
to it from the lan, it doesn't function.
I check logs and so on, and I realise that m0n0 block some packets.
I know that firewall disturb H323 connection and not all the firewalls on
the market support H323 and SIP Trasformation.
If I put my gatekeeper on the lan, there isn't a problem.

Some advice ?????

Giordano Zambelli
System Engineer

BeSafe S.r.l.
Sede Legale Via De Gasperi, 28 - 25020 Flero (BS)
Sede Operativa Via Mazzini, 2 - 25010 Borgosatollo (BS)
P.IVA-C.F. 02529120988
e-mail: giordano dot zambelli at besafe dot it
Cell: +39-3208908437