[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  nathan at peeples dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0wall and VPN Gaming
 Date:  Fri, 08 Oct 2004 01:07:09 -0800
Hi all,

First time poster here. I have read a couple posts on other sites saying they used m0n0wall to pass
UDP broadcast packets across VPN for gaming, unfortunately they didnt give any detail on settings
they used in m0n0wall.  I have a few friends that live too far away to game with us on our LAN party
nights.  I have setup PPTP, setup filters and the PPTP client can get to everything on the network
but we cant seem to get UDP Broadcast packets. I figured I would post here after a week of banging
my head and reading post after post on the internet. Any ideas on using m0n0wall for this? or any
other software? (besides GIT)

thanks.
Nate