[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Matthew Juszczak" <matt at atopia dot net>
 To:  "Casper Bonk" <casper at kabonk dot org>
 Cc:  "Matthew Juszczak" <matt at atopia dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [SPAM] Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris Alternative
 Date:  Fri, 8 Oct 2004 16:26:37 -0400 (EDT)
We are considering purchasing four (4) WRAP3 platforms, and overwriting the default Star OS with
m0n0wall.  Does anyone see any issues/problems with this?

The vendor we are considering going with is Ascendance.net.  Any other recommendations?

Our first idea was to go with Soekris, but after much headache, Soekris refuses to sell to out of
state government institutions.  Its very frustrating for us, but we are left going with WRAP boards
which look like they will do the same thing.

If anyone has any comments on my questions, please let me know.  Thanks!

-Matt